Employment News Weekly updates – Government job highlights (05 NOVEMBER 2011 -11 NOVEMBER 2011)
Job Highlights (05 NOVEMBER 2011 -11 NOVEMBER 2011)
1. Staff Selection Commission, KKR invites applications for various posts.
2. Central bank of India, Mumbai requires Law Officers, Security Officers, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Agriculture Finance Officers and IT Officers.
3. North Frontier Railway, Maligaon invites applications for engagement of Act Apprentices.
4. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Tarapur requires Paramedical Staff.
5. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture and Technology, Meerut invites applications for Teaching and Non-Teaching posts.
6. Indian Institute of Natural Resins and Gums, Namkum, Ranchi invites applications for various posts.
7. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal requires Pharmacy Assistants, Hospital Lab Technician Assistants, OT Technician Assistants, X-Ray Technician Assistants and Nursing Assistants.
8. Intelligence Bureau requires Security Assistants (Executive).
9. Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi requires DTP Operator, Plate Maker, Multi Tasking Staff and Assistant Technical Officer (Radio).
10. Konkan Railway Corporation Limited, Navi Mumbai requires Dy. Chief Engineers, Assistant Engineers, Section Engineers and Officer Assistant-cum- Personal Secretary.
11. National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute, Mohali invites applications for various posts.
12. Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar requires Assistant Registrar, Assistant Librarian, Junior Accountants, Junior Assistants etc.