F.No. A-28011/01/2008-PMS (Part I)
Government of India
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-II
Dated the 9th/13thJuly, 2010
Revised pay structure of the common category posts of Pharmacists Cadre-Implementation of Fast Track Committee’s recommendations – reg.
The undersigned is directed to forward herewith a copy of Department of Expenditure’s OM No. 1/1/2008-IC dated 18.11.09 upgrading the pay scale of the common category posts of Pharmacists and to say that it has come to the notice of this Department that the said order has not yet been implemented by the institutions/hospitals having posts of pharmacists.
2. In view of above, it is requested that the said order may please be implemented without any further delay and compliance report along with a copy of the order may please be sent to this Ministry for information and further necessary action.
(Valsamma K. Daniel)
Under Secretary to the Government of India
- Financial Upgradation and NFG to Pharmacists under MACP
- Pharmacist Day – NFIR
- Placement of Pharmacists in the Entry Grade of Rs.4200(NFG) on completion of 2 years service in Grade Pay Rs.28
- Revised pay structure of the common category posts of Pharmacists cadre – clarification
- Merger and re-designation of various common category posts per 6th CPC recommendations – MoD Orders