CBDT Press Release on Tax exemption for gratuity
Government of India / Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
Central Board of Direct Taxes
lakh rupees as the maximum amount of gratuity entitled to exemption under
sub-clause (iii) of clause (10) of section 10 of the Income Tax Act 1961.
The notification will be applicable to employees who retire, or
become incapacitated before retirement, or expire, or whose services are
terminated, on or after the 24th May 2010.
- CBDT Press Release on exemption from filing I-T return for persons with income up to Rs 5 lakh
- Extension of due date of filing return of income for Assessment Year 2015-16
- Extension of due date for filing of Returns of Income from 31.07.2013 to 05.08.2013
- No TDS upto 50,000 for Senior Citizen – CBDT Notification Dt. 6.12.2018
- Extension of due date for filing of Income Tax returns for the assessment year 2010-11