The Central Government employees of Kashmir have appealed the Chief Election Commissioner, of India, Navin Chawla, to redress their grievances.
The employees said they were deputed as micro-observers during the Assembly elections in 2008. “The authorities had assured to pay us remuneration for utilizing our services. However, despite passing of over two years, the matter is still pending. Ironically, the Central Government employees from other states whose services were utilized in the elections here, have been paid all the dues,” they said. They appealed the Chief Election Commissioner to look into the matter.
- Closing of Central Government Offices in connection with General Elections
- Dopt Orders – Closing of Central Government Offices in connection with general elections to the Legislative Assemblies etc. during 2013
- Election Holidays to Central Govt Employees – DoPT Orders dt.18.5.2018
- Election Holidays – Grant of Paid Holiday – Dopt Orders on 2.11.2018
- Linkage of Aadhaar with Voter ID Cards