Government of India
Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
(i) The composition of Selection Committees should be representative. It shoultl be mdatory to have one member belonging to SC/ST and one member belonging to mininority commnunity in Selection Boards/Committees for making recruitment to I0 or more vacancies.
(ii) Where the number of vacancies against which selection is to be made is Iess than 10, efforts should he made to have the Scheduled Caste/Tribes officer and a Minority commnunity officer included in such Committees / Boards.
2. A doubt has been expressed regarding the applicability of above instructions in respect of Group A and B posts. It is re-iterated that the above instructions are applicable to Selection Committees / Boards for making recruitment to Group A and B posts also. Accordingly, all concerned authorities are requested to comply with the above guidelines while making recruitment to any category of posts.
- SSC Group B & C Recruitment in various categories
- TNPSC Group-II Services Notification – 1199 Vacancies – Last Date 9.9.2018
- Recruitment of meritorious sports persons in Central Govt Services
- Setting up of Search Committees – Search-cum-Selection Committee – Dopt Orders
- Employment Generation in Railways