Uttar Pradesh government on Friday approved pay revision for teachers and employees of state universities, government and aided colleges and employees of Greater Noida industrial development authority.
A cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister Mayawati here gave its nod to pay revision of teachers and others covered under the UGC from January 1, 2006, an official release said here.
The payment of arrears for the period between January 1, 2006 and November 30, 2008 would be only done when the union government provides 80 per cent of the amount, the release said.
For the employees and officials of the Greater Noida industrial development authority, the cabinet decided that the time scale structure would be as per the one applicable on the state government employees and the additional burden caused due to the revised scales would have to be borne by the Authority from its own resources, the release said.
The benefit of the revised pay to the Authority employees would also be applicable from January 2006, the release added.
- 7th CPC Pay for Teachers and Equivalent Academic Staff in Universities/Colleges – Cabinet Approval
- CGEWHO Projects at Noida and Mohali
- List of approved AMA (AUTHORISED MEDICAL ATTENDANT)
- Tamil Nadu Cabinet approved recommendations of the 7th CPC – 20% Hike in Pay to State Employees and Teachers
- Bonanza for guest teachers in Haryana