No. 4/6/2008-Estt.(Pay II)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
New Delhi, dated the 13th September, 2011
Subject: Revision of Special Allowance and Cash Handling Allowance as a result of enhancement of Dearness Allowance w.e.f. 1.1.2011
This Department has been receiving references regarding revision Special Allowance and Cash Handling Allowance subsequent to increase in the rate of DA @ 51% w.e.f. 1.1.2011.
2. This Ðepartment’s O.M. No.4/6/2008-Estt,(Pay II) dated 1st October, 2008 states that the rates of Special Allowance and Cash Handling Allowance will be automatically increased by 25% every time the Dearness Allowance payable on revised pay scales goes up by 50%.
3. All Ministries/Deptts. are, therefore, advised to take necessary action accordingly.
Deputy Secretary to the Govt. of India
- Cash Handling and Treasury Allowance – 7th Pay Commission
- Increase in certain allowances by 25% as a result of enhancement of Dearness Allowance to 100% w.e.f. 01.01.2014 – reg.
- Dearness Allowance for Karnataka Govt Employees from 1.1.2018
- DEARNESS ALLOWANCE : ‘King’ of all allowances…!
- 5th CPC DA Order: Enhanced from 268% to 274%