Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority
1st Floor, ICADR Building, PIot No. 6. Vasant Kunj
Institutional Area Phase II, New Delhi-110070
Date 12th February 2013
SUBJECT : NPS- Corporate Sector Model – Discontinuation of ‘Corporate- CG scheme.’ for new corporates joining NPS.
It has been decided, with immediate effect, to withdraw the option of Corporate- CG scheme under the NPS-Corporate Sector Model except for those corporates which have opted for it already. However, corporates / subscribers will continue to have the flexibility of choosing the investment pattern, with any PFM of their choice, wherein, if they so desires, they can align their asset mix with Govt. mandated investment pattern.
2. Henceforth, no further switchover to or opting of Corporate – CG scheme shall be permitted to the Corporates.
(Chief General Manager)
- NPS Subscribers are allowed multiple Choice to Change Investment Option
- PIB News : PFRDA conducts workshop on National Pension System (NPS) for Corporates in coordination with FICCI at Ahmedabad
- Important Announcements and Approvals in Board Meeting of PFRDA
- NPS subscribers of Central Government are 14.1% of the total subscribers as Jan 2016
- NPS – Concept Paper on Pension Funds, Investment Pattern and Life Cycle Funds for Government Employees