Cadre Restructuring of Income Tax Department – DPCs for filling up of vacancies in various posts are likely to be held shortly
Govt. of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
North Block, New Delhi
All Chief Commissioners of Income Tax (CCAs).
Subject : Cadre Restructuring of Income Tax Department – regarding.
Madam / Sir,
I am directed to refer to the above cited subject and to state that as you are aware that consequent upon the approval of the Cabinet for additional manpower for Income Tax Department. DPCs for filling up of vacancies in various posts are likely to be held shortly.
It is therefore requested that appropriate actions towards completion of ACR dossiers of the officers under your charge, who may fall under zone of considerations for promotion to the next higher grades, may please be taken up on priority. Besides, officer concerned may also please be advised to ensure that their ACR dossiers are complete in all respect.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
- Filling Up of Posts in B& S Cadres of MES
- Implementation of Recommendations of 6th CPC-Merger of grades- Revised Classification and mode of filling up of non-gazetted posts-Scheme for filling up of vacancies after 31.12.2015
- ACR dossiers of Private Secretaries of reserved category of CSSS of Select List Year 2005 – reg.
- Procedure to be observed by the Departmental Promotion Committees (DPCs) – Model Calendar for DPCs and related matters – Regarding
- Cadre Restructuring of Group ‘C’ employees