Railway Board’s Order regarding dispensation of written test for recruitment of wards under LARSGESS – RBE 72/2013.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RBE No. 72 /2013
New Delhi dated 23-07-2013.
The General Mangers,
All Indian Rai1ways.
Sub : Dispensation of Written Test for recruitment of wards rider LARSGESS.
The employees Federations have been demanding dispensation of Written Examination for recruitment of wards under LARSGESS for quite some time. The mater has been considered by the Board and it has been decided to dispense with Written Examination for recruitment of wards of Gangmen and the specified Safety categories ¡n GP Rs.1800/- as notified ¡n Board’s letters of even number dated 11/09/2010 and 03/01/2012 under LARSGESS. However, they will have to qualify the medical tests for the relevant category/posts, after verification of educational certificates etc. by a Committee of three JAG level officers at Divisional level.
2. These instructions are applicable from July – December 2013 retirement/recruitment cycle onwards only. The past cycles will be governed by the earlier ¡instructions.
3. The other terms and conditions of the Scheme will remain the same.
4. Kindly acknowledge receipt.
5. Hindi version will follow.
DE(P&A), Railway Board.
- Railway Board Agreed to Review the Decision on LARSGESS Termination
- LARSGESS Termination Suspend – Railway Board Orders
- RRCB holds Recruitment Examination for over One Crore Candidates
- Liberalized Active Retirement Scheme for Guaranteed Employment for Safety Staff (LARSGESS) – Inclusion of additional categories
- Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix – Criteria for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) – Railway Board Orders