Eligibility criteria for Computer Advance – PCDA Orders
PRINCIPAL CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS
107, LOWER AGRAM ROAD, AGRAM POST, BANGALORE-560007
DTD: 24th June 2013
1) All Sections in Main Office
2) All Sub-Offices under PCDA Bangalore
3) All HAL (DAD) Offices
SUB: GRANT OF COMPUTER ADVANCE – 2012-13.
It is proposed to prepare a fresh panel of applicants for Computer advance for the year 2013-14. All those Officers / Staff who are eligible as per conditions given below and are desirous of applying may be advised to submit their applications in the Prescribed Proforma alongwith Invoice / estimates from the authorised dealer.
1) All those Staff / Officers whose Pay in the Pay-Band of Rs.8560/- or more can apply fur Computer advance.
2) Such of those Officers / Staff who had applied earlier, but have Not been sanctioned Computer advance are also required to submit Fresh applications. In-complete applications received will not be Entertained
3) Individuals who fulfill the conditions of Rule 17 (ii) & Rule 21(5) Of GFR Pt-II only have to apply for Computer advance.
4) The advance for purchase of Computer is subject to availability of Funds.
5) The contents of the Circular may please be brought to the notice of All staff members and their applications forwarded immediately, so as to reach this office on or before 10th July 2013 positively.
6) Applications only in respect of eligible persons may be forwarded to this office duly recommended by the Head of the Office.
Please acknowledge receipt.
Source : www.pcdablr.gov.in