BRMS submitted Memorandum including proposed pay scales to 7th Pay Commission
Bhartiya Railway Mazdoor Sangh(BRMS) submitted memorandum including proposed pay structure for all categories of Railway Employees on 25th July 2014 to the Secretary 7th Pay Commission.
BHARATIYA RAILWAY MAZDOOR SANGH
7th Central Pay Commission,
Post Box No.4599,
Hauz Khas P.O.,
New Delhi – 110 016
Sub :- Submission of Memorandum.
We have for reference your notification inviting memorandum from stakeholders expressing their views/opinions/comments on the various terms of references to the commission. In this context, being a responsible stakeholder, we are hereby submitting our detailed Memorandum for your kind consideration.
We also desire to depose oral evidence for the Commission, if and when called upon to do so, and shall be glad to provide any further clarification and/or information as may be needed/called upon by the Commission.
Kindly acknowledge receipt.
Click to read the BRMS Memorandum…
- 7th Pay Commission News – Government may consider minimum pay of 24000
- Submission of Memorandum against Central Government Cabinet decision on the 7th CPC
- Union Government sensitive to employees’ concerns: Dr Jitendra Sing
- BPMS Circular on Postponement of Strike of 02.09.2015
- PM meets Trade Union Leaders