Reply of Dopt regarding CCL to Confederation : Removal the limit of 3 spells in a calender year for which CCL to female employees…
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension
(Department of Personnel and Training)
New Delhi, the 31st July, 2014
Confederation of Central Govt Employees and Workers,
1st Floor, North Avenue PO Building,
New Delhi – 110001
Subject: Child Care Leave (CCL) for removal of limit of 3 spells in a calendar year – regarding.
I am directed to refer to Confederation of Central Govt. Employees & Workers letter dated 30.06.2014 on the subject mentioned above and to say that the matter was considered in this Department. It is stated the condition of restricting the number of spells for which CCL can be allowed to a female Government servant during a year provides check & balance to ensure that demands of public service are not sacrificed or compromised with and that there is no dislocation of work, thus there is no proposal to review the said condition for its deletion.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
- Ex-Servicemen pay fixation – DoPT Reply
- Child Care Leave in respect of female railway employees as a result of Sixth Central Pay Commission recommendations
- Child Care Leave to WB Female Teachers at par with CG Employees
- Appeal to NPS Pensioners – Confederation
- Dopt Orders on Leave: Earned Leave, HPL, CCL and WRILL