MACP on Promotional Hierarchy to Ministerial Staff
AN APPEAL FOR GRANTING MACP TO THE NEXT PROMOTIONAL HIRERCHY TO THE MINISTERIAL STAFF UNDER FR 9(17) IN SUBORDINATE OFFICES ALSO
The letter received from Shri Pradip Bandyopadhyay, MSME-DI, Kolkata is published hereunder wherein he has raised the issues of Administrative Staff, especially the LDC & UDC, effectively. We are aware that this is the story of the administrative staff of the entire Subordinate Offices.
The successive Pay Commission as well as the Governments has not resolved the issues of the LDC & UDC working the subordinate offices. All our friends are therefore requested to please take up the issue before the 7th CPC in its own importance. Materials/references to be used during the oral evidence are published in this web site.
- LDC – UDC Grade Pay Issue in 7th Pay Commission
- STEERING COMMITTEE- MACP ON PROMOTIONAL HIERARCHY
- JCM (Staff Side) Secretary writes to Secretary of Dopt to reconsider the issue of promotional hierarchy under MACP
- JCM National Council Secretary Stresses for Promotional Hierarchy under MACP
- MACP on Promotional Hierarchy – Written reply in Parliament