7th Pay Commission completes its task in the time frame and finalization of the report is underway
7th Pay Commission completes its task in the time frame given to it. The work of compilation and finalization of the report is underway.
The 7th Central Pay Commission has published the below message on its official portal today for all stake holders. It ensured that the pay commission report will be completed within the time frame and submit to the government very soon.
“Further to the memoranda received from a variety of Organisations, Federations, Groups representing civil employees in the Government of India as also from the Defence Services, the Commission has had fruitful and wide ranging discussions on relevant issues with all stakeholders. Such interactions have now been concluded. Valuable inputs have been received and the work of compilation and finalization of the report is underway, so that the Commission completes its task in the time frame given to it. Accordingly, any future requests for meeting with the Commission will not be entertained”.
- Submission date of 7th Pay Commission Report to Central Government – Review by COC Karnataka
- 7th Pay Commission Report Delay – Karnataka COC
- Expected Date for Submission of 7th Pay Commission Report and its important recommendations – Sources
- Is there any connection between the report of 7th CPC and OROP announcement?
- Legislation for Domestic Workers