Pay Commission likely to recommend 16000 as Minimum Salary and 1 lakh as Maximum for Kerala State Employees
According to the media reports, the 10th Kerala Pay Revision Commission may recommend Rs.16000 as the minimum salary and one lakh as the maximum salasy for the employees working under the state government of Kerala. Revision of salary may calculated by merging of 80% Dearness Allowance with basic pay and the result of hike in salary would be 13%. The last Pay Revision Commission the salary hike was 12%.
The State Government of Kerala constituted a committee for the pay revision of its employees under Justice C.N.Ramachandran Nair last year and the committee will submit its report to the Government expected before 30th June 2015.
For state Government employees, Medical Insurance facility in association with private insurance companies may recommend is also expected in this report.
This pay revision will be effect for all employees working under state government and local self-government bodies, teachers in government and government-aided schools and colleges and university employees.
- Hike in Retirement age of Kerala State Employees – 10th Pay Revision Commission may recommend to hike to 58 years
- Kerala Pay Commission Report handed over to Govt. – Download link
- Secy panel on 7th CPC to have key meeting on June 11; salary hikes unlikely to come in July
- Kerala Pay Revision Commission Recommendations approved by Cabinet
- Govt likely to table the 7th pay commission report before Cabinet next month; notification to come soon