Expected Date for Submission of 7th Pay Commission Report and its important recommendations – Sources
As the 7th pay Commission itself declared that the work of compilation and finalization of the report is underway, it is the time for expecting the date on which the report will be submitted after it is finalized. The stipulated time for submitting the report is 18 months from the date of notification issued. In a resolution dated 28th February, 2014, Government of India has appointed the Seventh Central Pay Commission comprising Justice Shri Ashok Kumar Mathur as Chairman, Shri Vivek Rae as full time Member, Dr. Ratin Roy as part time Member and Smt. Meena Agarwal as Secretary
The 7th pay commission has been given 18 months’ time from date of its constitution to make its recommendation. Hence the tentative date for submission of Report will be 30th August 2015.
The sources close to the 7th Pay Commission, on the condition of anonymity told that the 7th pay Commission Report is almost finalized and the Report is expected to be submitted on or before 14th August 2015. The Leaders representing one of the railway federations in the staff side also confirmed this news.
According to the Sources the important Points of the Pay Commission’s Recommendations are ..
1. There will be no running Pay band and Grade Pay System
2. The uniform multiplication factor for arriving revised pay will be 2.86
3. The Pay scales will be open ended to avoid stagnation in the scales
4. The Minimum Pay will be Rs. 21000
5. The CCA will be separated into two components as it was in the fifth CPC
6. Percentage of HRA will remain same.
7. The Criteria for retirement age will be either completion of 33 Years of service or at the age of 60 Years whichever is earlier.
8. CGEGIS Insurance Coverage and Monthly premium will be increased
9. Classification of Posts will be Modified
10. The 7th Pay Commission recommendation will be implemented with effects from 1.1.2016.
Further ,the sources told that the Committee of Secretaries will be appointed to study the report and analyze the financial implications upon implementation of 7th pay commission recommendation. An ally of NCJCM Staff Side told that the Staff Side also will be invited by the third week of September 2015 by this Committee before giving its final nod for approval for this Recommendation.
- Inordinate delay in implementation of the report of the Committee on Allowances – NC JCM Staff Side
- Report of NJCA Meeting with 7th Pay Commission implementation Cell
- 7th Pay Commission Allowances Committee: Top 10 Developments – www.7thpaycommissionnews.in
- 7th Pay Commission expected to submit its report to the Centre in September
- Submission of Allowance Committee Report