7th CPC promised for 28.8.2015, may be delayed by one month – NC JCM Staff Side
NC JCM Staff Side Secretary said that it was assumed that the report of the VII CPC, as was promised for 28th August this year, may be delayed by one month. The letter is reproduced and given below for your information…
Brief of the meeting held today with the VII Central Pay Commission
Dated: August 7, 2015
All Constituents Organizations,
National Councii(JCM)(Staff Side)
Sub: Brief of the meeting held today with the VII CPC
Today morning I met the Chairman, Seventh Central Pay Commission, Shri Ashok Kumar Mathur and Secretary, Mrs. Meena Agarwal.
It was assumed that the report of the VII CPC, as was promised for 28th August this year, may be delayed by one month.
I have impressed upon him once again for improvement in the service conditions of all the Central Government Employees working in different sectors with special emphasis in the matter of fixation of Minimum Wage and other benefits.
This is for your information.
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Secretary Staff Side
- Staff Side NC JCM met with 7th Pay Commission to discuss issues pertaining to pay scales of Central Government Employees and Pensioners – AIRF
- Brief of the meeting with the Secretary(Pension) held on 3.6.2016 – NC JCM Staff Side
- Brief of the meetings held between the Staff Side(JCM) and Official Side
- Brief of the meeting held today with the Cabinet Secretary – Secretary NC JCM Staff Side
- Brief of the meeting held today with the Cabinet Secretary, GoI – NC JCM Staff Side