Four Month Extension of Term of 7th Central Pay Commission
Extension of the term of the 7th Central Pay Commission
The Union Cabinet chaired by the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, today gave its approval for the extension of the term of the 7th Central Pay Commission by four months up to 31.12.2015.
The 7th Central Pay Commission was constituted by the Central Government on 28.2.2014. According to the Resolution dated 28.2.2014, by which the Commission was constituted, it is to make its recommendations within 18 months of the date of its constitution that is by 27th August, 2015.
In view of its volume of work and intensive stake-holders’ consultations, the 7th Central Pay Commission had made a request to the Government for a four month extension up to 31.12.2015.
- An analysis of extending the term of 7th Pay Commission – GServants
- 4 Months Extension to 7th Pay Commission – Employees Disappointed
- Submission date of 7th Pay Commission Report to Central Government – Review by COC Karnataka
- 7th Pay Commission Report Delay – Karnataka COC
- Seventh Central Pay Commission likely to submit its report to the Government very soon