The 7th Pay Commission submits its report to the Central Government.
The much-awaited 7th Pay Commission report was finally submitted to the Minister of Finance a short while ago.
The four-member 7th Pay Commission, under the chairmanship of Chairman A.K. Mathur, had worked hard for 21 months to prepare the report. The report was handed over to the Centre today. Salaries for Central Government employees and pensioners for the years 2016 to 2026 will be based on these recommendations.
Recommendations prescribed by the committee and their impact and explanations will be given in a series of articles that will appear in future.
- Govt Considering an Alternative for Pay Commission?
- Productivity Linked Pay Hike to Deserving CG Employees
- Calculation of DA/DR based on AICPIN only
- 7th Pay Commission ready with the report – Going to submit on 19.11.2015
- Abolish the system of formation of Pay Commission in future?