7th Pay Commission likely to propose 23% salary hike for Central Government staff
New Delhi: In a bonanza for central government employees, the 7th Pay Commission is likely to recommend tomorrow a 22-23 per cent jump in their salary and allowances, according to sources.
The Pay Commission headed by Justice A.K. Mathur has suggested a 15% increase over the basic salary plus dearness allowance (DA) for the central government staff, they said, adding that an increase in allowances like house rent allowance (HRA) has also been recommended.
The total increase will be 22-23% of the gross salary (basic plus DA plus allowances), the sources said. The recommendations of the Seventh Pay Commission are scheduled to take effect from 1 January 2016.
Read more at : economictimes.indiatimes.com
- 7th Pay Commission: Report to Cabinet submitted; HRA capped at 27%
- 7th Pay Commission proposes to increase House Rent Allowance of Central Government employees
- Allowances Latest News (7th CPC) – Report to Cabinet submitted; HRA capped at 27%
- 7th Pay Commission: Inflation Demands More HRA
- 7th CPC HRA – Allowance Committee Meeting Proposal for HRA