Meetings with 7th CPC and Cabinet Secretary – NC JCM Staff Side
Meetings with the VII CPC and the Cabinet Secretary – resentment conveyed to Govt. of India
Shiva Gopal Mishra
National Council (Staff Side)
Joint Consultative Machinery
Central Government Employees
13-C, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi – 110001
E Mail : [email protected]
Dated: November 20, 2015
All Constituents of the
Sub: Meetings with the VII CPC and the Cabinet Secretary
Today I met the Chairman, VII CPC, Justice Shri Ashok Kumar Mathur, and expressed our anguish against retrograde recommendations of VII CPC, particularly reg. Minimum Wage, reduction in HRA and CCL, non-redressal of NPS, abolition of various allowances, examination of MACP benefit, etc. etc.
Tough he had given argument, but I told him about the anguish of all the constituents of the JCM(Staff Side), who feel that they have been betrayed by the VII CPC.
Comrades! I have also met the Cabinet Secretary, Shri P.K. Sinha, in the afternoon and handed him over a copy of the attached letter and requested him to convene meeting of the NC/JCM at an earliest as well as to intervene in the matters raised by the JCA in case of report of VII CPC at an earliest. The Cabinet Secretary has promised that he would try to fix the meeting at an earliest and also look into the points raised by the NC/JCM(Staff Side) for VII CPC.
With fraternal greetings!
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Source : http://ncjcmstaffside.com/
- Brief of the meetings held between the Staff Side(JCM) and Official Side
- Brief of the meeting held today with the Cabinet Secretary, GoI – NC JCM Staff Side
- Brief of the meeting held today with the Cabinet Secretary – Secretary NC JCM Staff Side
- Brief of the meeting held today between the Government of India and the National Council JCM Staff Side
- Meeting of the Committee on Allowances held on 25.10.2016 – NC JCM Staff Side