Mystery of Seventh Pay Commission recommendations on Pay and Allowances will be revealed today
7th CPC Recommendation on Pay Structure, Annual Increment, HRA, DA, MACP, Promotion ,Pay Fixation Benefit will be known
All our doubts will be cleared and queries will be answered after submission of 7th pay commission report to Finance Minister today.
The VII Pay commission was appointed on 28th February 2014 to revise the pay and allowances of central government employees and the commission took twenty months time to complete its tedious but sensitive task. On 18th November 2015, the official website of Seventh pay commission informed that the commission is prepared to submits its report to Finance Minister on 19th November 2015 at 19:30 Hrs.
The news created buzz over internet and government staffs expectation went sky high because of many reasons.
The result of recommendations of 7th pay commission to be submitted to the government today will decide the financial future of the 35 Lakh Central government employees and 50Lakh pensioners. And of course it will impact 185 Lakh government employees of Central and state together, since the seventh pay commission recommendation will be followed by state government also.
All the central government employees very keen to know the 7th Pay Commission recommendation on the following important matters.
1.Amount of Increase in Basic Pay : There were many news and roumers circulated about the amount of Increase over Basic Pay. It is now expected 15 to 30 % increase will be there in the recommendations of Pay commission.
2. 7th CPC Pay Structure: Whether existing system [Pay Band and Grade Pay] continues or not ?.
Federations claimed that pay commission accepted to drop the Grade Pay and Pay band System and old Pay Scale system with open ended Pay scale would be recommended. This would be a critical decision as both the systems has its own advantages and dis advantages.
3.Annual Increment : How much it will be granted?
At least 5% of the Basic Pay has been expected as annual increment in 7th Pay commission. Some doubts are there that Performance based Increment and Promotion will be recommended by the Pay commission. But it is not feasible for implementing this proposal in Govt Sector.
4. MACP in 7th Pay commission : Federation demanded 5 MACP to be ensured in ones career. But it expected 4 MACP s will be granted. But the main plea of Central government Federation is MACP should be granted on Promotion hierarchy instead of Grade pay hierarchy.
5.Pay Fixation on Promotion : In the existing system it is reported that Pay fixation on promotion created anomaly and and it lead to Junior gets higher Pay than Senior Govt servants. There should be definite Pay Scale and Pay for respective promotion is expected with the benefit of 10% increment on pay fixation
- REGULAR PROMOTION – MACP UPGRADATION – PAY FIXATION
- 7th CPC Pay Fixation Tables: Promoted from Level 1 to 2
- KNOW YOUR PAY FIXATION ON PROMOTION & MACP…
- Fixation of pay of the employees post of higher Pay level – MACPS
- 7th Pay Commission Fixation of Pay on Promotion or MACP