Seventh Pay Commission : Central govt employees deserve pay raise
New Delhi: A central minister thinks most central government employees are good workers – and they deserve a pay raise and advocated to implement Seventh pay commission for them from next budget.
The minister wouldn’t say whether he agrees with the central government proposal not to merge 50 percent dearness allowance (DA) after its hiked to 100 percent, but he did say central government employees should not lose ground as inflation erodes their salaries.
Read more continue at : TST
- Expected DA Jan 2018 – Central Government employees losing interest in Dearness Allowance?
- Andhra Pradesh Pensioners’ dearness allowance hiked
- Dearness allowance as Dearness Pay
- Expected DA Calculator from July 2018 for CG Employees and Pensioners
- 6th Pay Commission Dearness Allowance ends with 6% hike at 125%