7th CPC recommends only replacement pay scale for Dental Hygienists
Dental Hygienists : Placed in the GP 4200, the Dental Hygienists have demanded GP 5400 (PB-3). The rationale for their demand is revision in their entry level educational qualification.
Dental Hygienists are responsible for primary oral diagnostic and treatment plan. The educational qualification for recruitment at the entry level is B.Sc. in Biology + Diploma in Dental Hygiene + two years’ experience as a Dental Hygienist.
The Commission notes that the VI CPC upgraded the pay scales of Dental Hygienists and placed them in a higher GP 4200. The Commission therefore recommends only replacement pay scale for Dental Hygienists.
- 7th Pay Commission recommends GP 4200 for the Dental Hygienists of CGHS
- 7th Pay Commission recommends a GP 2800 for Dental Mechanics and Dental Technicians
- 7th CPC Medical and Paramedical Services Revised Pay Rules 2016
- 7th Pay Commission recommends replacement pay levels for Radiographers
- 7th CPC recommends replacement pay levels for other posts in the hierarchical cadre of Cardiology Staff