Recommendations of 7th Pay Commission – meeting with CSS/CSSS/CSCS Associations – DoPT Order
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training.
2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Dated the 3rd December 2015
Subject: Recommendations of 7th Pay Commission – meeting with CSS/CSSS/CSCS Associations
The undersigned is directed to say that Smt. Archana Varma, Joint Secretary in the Department of Personnel & Training will chair a meeting on 7th December 2015 in Room No. 190, North Block from 3 to 5 PM. The meeting has been scheduled to elicit the views of the various service associations representing CSS, CSSS and CSCS officers on the recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission relating to these personnel.
2. The service associations representing CSS, CSSS and CSCS officers may depute their representatives to the meeting.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
- Fifth Review Meeting with Cadre Authorities on issues pertaining to CSS/CSSS/CSCS
- Promotion of LDC as UDC of Central Secretariat Clerical Service (CSCS) on ad-hoc basis
- Stepping up of pay of senior Assistants/ PAs of CSS/CSSS promoted prior to 01.01.2006
- Fourth review meeting with cadre authorities in respect of issues pertaining to CSS/CSSS/CSCS
- “Anubhav”- showcasing outstanding work done during service – submission of details by the retiring employees regarding