Seventh Pay Commission recommends Grade Pay 4200 for the Dental Hygienists of CGHS
Dental Hygienists in CGHS : Dental Hygienists in CGHS are placed in GP 2400 with entry level qualification of Class X + registration with Dental Council of India + two years’ experience. They have demanded an upgrade on the grounds that the post of Dental Hygienists in Central Government
hospitals has been upgraded.
Dental Hygienists in the Central Government hospitals, with an entry level qualification of B.Sc. in Biology + Diploma in Dental Hygiene + two years’ experience, are placed in GP 4200.
The Commission is of the view that cadres with similar job content and responsibilities should have similar entry level qualification and pay scales.
The Commission, therefore, recommends GP 4200 for the Dental Hygienists of CGHS subject to the administrative ministry taking steps to bring uniformity in their entry level qualifications on the patterns of those in Central Government hospitals.
- 7th CPC recommends only replacement pay scale for Dental Hygienists
- 7th CPC Medical and Paramedical Services Revised Pay Rules 2016
- 7th Pay Commission recommends a GP 2800 for Dental Mechanics and Dental Technicians
- 7th Pay Commission recommendations for Dietitians
- 7th Pay Commission recommends replacement pay levels for Radiographers