Bunching benefit in Pay fixation is recommended by 7th pay commission in some situation
7th Pay commission in its report stated at page 79 entitled Entry Pay, that,” Although the rationalization has been done with utmost care to ensure minimum bunching at most levels, however if situation does arise whenever more than two stages are bunched together, one additional increment equal to 3 percent may be given for every two stages bunched, and pay fixed in the subsequent cell in the pay matrix.
For instance, if two persons drawing pay of ₹53,000 and ₹54,590 in the GP 10000 are to be fitted in the new pay matrix…
- Clarification on Bunching of Stages in Revised Pay Structure Under CCS(RP)Rules, 2016
- Recommendations of 7th CPC – Bunching of stages in the revised pay structure
- Bunching of stages of pay in the Pre-7th CPC pay scales
- 7th CPC Bunching Anomaly : Denial of Bunching Increment
- 7th CPC Bunching of Pay – Point of doubts and Clarification