Implementation of 7th Pay Commission Recommendations – Taking Leave on 1-1-2016 will affect the effective date of Pay Revision
A Department of Para Military Forces has informed its officials that Revision of Pay will be effected from 1st January 2016 only for those who are present on duty on 1st January 2016. If he goes on leave on 1st January 2016, the increased pay will be effected only from the date of which such employee resumes duty and not from the first of January 2016. The message sent for respective Department is given below..
“ As you aware that 7th Pay commission has already submitted their report to Govt of India and same is likely to be accepted soon after observing due formalities. The commission recommends that the date of effect should be 01-01-2016. Rules provides that if a Government servant is away on leave or is availing joining time as on 1st of January 2016 the increased pay will be effected only from the date of which such employee resumes duty and not from the first of January 2016. All Force personnels informed accordingly.”
Hence the Government Servants those who are planning to go on leave to celebrate New Year day or for any other reasons on 1st January 2016, have to re think about their decision. Its Better for them to check with their Departments about the impact on Revision of Pay if they avail leave on 1st January 2016.
- What says FR & SR Rules regarding increment..!
- ‘Increment Day’ for Central Government employees – 1st July of every year
- Dont take leave on 1st January 2016 – Due to implementation of 7th Pay Commission Recommendations
- Why is Annual Increment denied to employees retiring in June?
- Increment issues – Why is Annual Increment denied to employees retiring in June?