Members of Empowered Committee for processing the Report of the 7th Pay Commission
Constitution of Empowered Committee of Secretaries for processing the Report of the Seventh Central Pay Commission – Finance Ministry Orders on 27.1.2016
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
New Delhi, dated the 27th January, 2016
Subject: Constitution of Empowered Committee of Secretaries for processing the Report of the Seventh Central Pay Commission
It has been decided with the approval of the Cabinet to set up an Empowered Committee of Secretaries to process the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission.
The Committee will have the following members :
|2.||Finance Secretary/Secretary (Expenditure)||Member|
|3.||Secretary, Department of Personnel & Training||Member|
|4.||Secretary, Department of Pension & PW||Member|
|5.||Secretary, Ministry of Home Affairs||Member|
|6.||Secretary, Ministry of Defence||Member|
|7.||Secretary, Department of Revenue||Member|
|8.||Secretary, Department of Post||Member|
|9.||Secretary, Department of Health||Member|
|10.||Secretary, Department of Science & Technology||Member|
|11.||Chairman, Railway Board||Member|
|12.||Deputy Comptroller & Auditor General||Member|
|13.||Secretary (Security), Cabinet Secretariat||Member|
2. The Committee may co-opt any other Secretary, whenever found necessary.
3. The Empowered Committee will function as a Screening Committee to screen the recommendations of the Commission after taking into account the views of the concerned stakeholders, viz, the Ministries/Departments, Staff Associations and the JCM, so as to firm up the final conclusions for approval of the Cabinet.
4. The Implementation Cell created in the Department of Expenditure shall function as Secretariat for the Empowered Committee of Secretaries.
5. The final recommendations of the Empowered Committee of Secretaries will be submitted for approval of the Cabinet.
(Annie George Mathew)
Joint Secretary to the Government of India
Authority : www.persmin.gov.in
- Central Government approved to set up Empowered Committee to process the recommendations of 7th Pay Commission
- Committee of Secretaries is being Constituted to consider the 7th CPC recommendations
- Report of the Committee on 7th CPC Allowances
- 7th CPC Allowance Committee submitted its report to FM on 27.4.2017 – PIB Report
- News Report Claims that Cabinet will announce its decision on Allowances