7th CPC Implementation Cell Seeks Comments and Views from all Ministries/Departments
Comments of the Ministries/Departments on Recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission-Request to Expedite
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
Implementation Cell (7th CPC)
Dated: 15th February, 2016
Subject: Comments of the Ministries/Departments on Recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission – Request to Expedite – regarding.
All the Ministries/Departments, vide the D.O.No.1-4/2015-EIII.A dated 21.11.2015 from Joint Secretary (Pers), Department of Expenditure were requested to formulate their views/comments on the issues and the posts/services under them with reference to the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission and forward it to the Department of Expenditure within a period of three weeks.
2. The action involved on part of the administrative Ministries/Departments was also discussed, in detail, in the meeting with the Nodal Officers on 02.02.2016 and all the Nodal Officers were requested to furnish their comments in the ‘prescribed proforma’ circulated in the meeting, along with soft copy to the ‘[email protected] within two weeks i.e. by 17.02.2016. The responses received so far are not satisfactory and comments of the most the Ministries/Departments are still awaited.
3. The Implementation Cell which is working as the secretariat of the Empowered Committee of Secretaries (E-CoS) has been asked to furnish considered views of the Ministries/Departments on the recommendations of the 7th CPC.
4. In view of the above, the comments of the Ministries/Departments may be furnished to the Implementation Cell. Department of Expenditure, immediately.
This may be treated as most urgent.
Joint Secretary (IC)
- Implementation of 7th Pay Commission – Interaction between Implementation Cell and Nodal Officers – Minutes of the meeting held on 2.2.2016
- Implementation of 7th CPC – Meeting of Nodal officers of various Departments on 2.2.2016
- Committee of Secretaries is being Constituted to consider the 7th CPC recommendations
- Report of the committee to decide reassessment of CVO positions in CPSEs and other organizations under different Ministries/Departments and rationalization of pay, incentive, allowances etc. of CVOs
- Setting up of Implementation Cell, Seventh Central Pay Commission in the Department of Expenditure