Feedback of NJCA Meeting held on 19.2.2016 with 7th CPC Implementation Cell
Brief of the NJCA meeting held on 19.02.2016 with the Convener, Implementation Cell, Ministry of Finance
NATIONAL JOINT COUNCIL OF ACTION,
4, STATE ENTRY ROAD, NEW DELHI-110055
Sub: Brief of the NJCA meeting held on 19.02.2016 with the Convener, Implementation Cell, Ministry of Finance (Government of India), reg. 7th CPC recommendations and Charter of Demands of the NJCA
A meeting of the NJCA held today with the Convener, Implementation Cell, Ministry of Finance, Shri R.K. Chaturvedi, wherein we discussed and emphasized on all the 26-point Charter of Demands of the NJCA send to the Cabinet Secretary on 10.12.2015.
We agitated the issues of NPS, Minimum Wage, Multiplying Factor, deduction of HRA and all other important issues.
The Convener, Implementation Cell, Shri Chaturvedi, after hearing everybody, said that, he would put-up the issues to the Cabinet Secretary, and hopefully a meeting of the JCA would be held with the Cabinet Secretary and the Empowered Committee shortly within 15 days.
Let us not leave any stone unturned for preparations of the strike.
With Best Wishes!
(Shiva Gopal Shrma)
Secretary (Staff Side) NC/JCM
Source: NC JCM Website
- Finance Ministry invites NJCA to discuss over 7th pay commission recommendation on 19.2.2016
- Meeting on Charter of Demands with Convener Implementation Cell 7th CPC
- Pay Rise 54% in 6th CPC – 7th CPC Recommended only 14.3%
- Report of NJCA Meeting with 7th Pay Commission implementation Cell
- Latest developments in 7th pay commission implementation will be known after NJCA meeting