Implementation of Recommendations of 6th CPC-Merger of grades- Revised Classification and mode of filling up of non-gazetted posts-Scheme for filling up of vacancies after 31.12.2015.
RBE No. 15/2016
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated 09.02.2016
The General Managers (P)
All Indian Railways & PUs.
(As per standard list)
Sub: Implementation of Recommendations of 6th CPC-Merger of grades- Revised Classification and mode of filling up of non-gazetted posts-Scheme for filling up of vacancies after 31.12.2015.
Ref: Boards letters of even no dated 03.09.2009, 07.06.2010, 21.11.2011, 23.05.2012, 15.1.2013, 24.05.2013, 03.01.2014, 16.06.2014, & 31.12.2014 on the above subject.
The existing methodology and bench marking for promotion, as enumerated in the Board’s letters referred to above, may be applied till 31.12.2016.
Please acknowledge receipt of this letter.
Source: Railway Board
- Benchmark for Regular Promotion and MACP
- Revised classification and mode of filling-up of non-gazetted posts – Scheme for filling-up of vacancies – Reg.
- Regulation of entitlement of Passes & PTOs till issue of orders on the basis of Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016
- Employment Generation in Railways
- Selection for Promotion to Group ‘B’ post of Law Officers in Level 8 in Pay Matrix (equivalent to Pay Band PB-2 (Rs.9300-34800) with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/-)