Latest developments in 7th pay commission implementation will be known after NJCA meeting
One of the NJCA Leader told that the internal Meeting of NJCA scheduled to be held today at 05.00 PM has been postponed tomorrow 19-2-2015 at 9.00 AM.
Further he added that until they meet Implementation Cell tomorrow, they have nothing to tell about the developments in Implementation of 7th Pay Commission. “We must first know the views of Central Government before come to any conclusion “ he said.
When we asked him about the Rumors that ‘PMO has told the Empowered Committee to speed up the process of implementation of 7th Pay commission recommendation’ and ‘30 Percent increase is recommended by Empowered Committee in Basic Pay’, annoyed at hearing this rumors, he told, “Many stories like this is being circulated in News Media for unknown reasons.”
“But we are the Stake holders, we are not informed anything about this development. We are invited for the meeting tomorrow by 7th CPC implementation Cell. Only after attending the meeting, we will be able to tell about the recent developments in settling our Charter of Demands submitted to Cabinet Secretary. 26 demands pertaining to Modification of 7th CPC recommendation also has been included in the Charter of Demands” He added.
- Report of NJCA Meeting with 7th Pay Commission implementation Cell
- Finance Ministry invites NJCA to discuss over 7th pay commission recommendation on 19.2.2016
- Feedback of NJCA Meeting held on 19.2.2016 with 7th CPC Implementation Cell
- Meeting on Charter of Demands with Convener Implementation Cell 7th CPC
- Pay Matrix Recommended by 7th CPC is not final and subject to change – Federation Sources