7th Pay Commission: Cabinet likely to approve salary hike by June-end
New Delhi: Come July and the central government employees might see a hefty rise in their salary owing to implementation of the recommendations made by 7th Pay Commission.
As per news report Finance Ministry is all set to seek cabinet nod for implementation of the pay commission’s recommendation by June-end.
Furthermore, the secretaries group is ready with its review on 7th Pay Commission. But it will submit its report once the elections get over.
Reports say that the secretaries group has recommended between Rs 2,70,000 and Rs 21,000 hike for the higher and the lower level. This is twenty thousand more in the upper limit prescribed by the 7th CPC and three thousand more in the lower level set by the commission.
Source : zeenews.india
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees to get higher pay scales than recommended earlier
- 7th Pay Commission – Empowered Committee Expected to Submit Report by This Week End
- 7th Pay Commission: Central Govt employees to get higher pay scales than proposed earlier
- 7th Pay Commission: Lower rank employees to get highest percentage salary hike
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet Secretary met PMO, Government to take final decison this week