Implement 7th Pay Commission recommendation: NMC
JAMMU, May 11: President of the National Mazdoor Conference (NMC) Subash Shastri today expressed deep concern over the continued delay over non issuance of notification regarding the implementation of 7th Pay Commission recommendation till date.
In a memorandum sent to Prime Minister, Shastri has appealed him to immediately issue the said notification after review by empowered committee under expenditure secretary.
Shastri stressed upon removal of ambiguity as the issue is causing lot of hardships for salaried class and pensioners also.
“It is a cause of concern that delays in submitting its report by the committee is creating doubt in the minds of crores of employees both Centre/State Governments as the recommendations of 7th Pay Commission were to be implemented with effect from January 1, 2016, he added.
Shastri urged Modi to liberally finance the States Governments as well so that the Pay Commission recommendations are implemented simultaneously by the Centre as well as States.
He urged PM to personally intervene and secure the interests of the salaried class. Shastri also appealed to raise Income Tax sealing to Rs 5 lac as the salaried class is finding it difficult to cope with increased inflation and rising costs.
Shastri reminded that NDA Government at Centre was voted to power by the urban voters of which the salaried class of G: overnment sector formed the bulk force.
He stressed upon the need to issue notification regarding the amount of wages of daily rated workers at National level to be raised to Rs 10,000 per month as has already been principally agreed to by the Centre Government.
Source : www.dailyexcelsior.com
- NMC pleads with seventh CPC for merger of 50% DA
- NMC stresses on 20% Interim Relief for State and Central Government Employees – News Report
- No income Tax on Salaried Class – BJP
- 7th Pay Commission News – Central Civil Pensioners Forum urged the Centre to announce the name of the chairman and committee members of the VII Central Pay Commission…
- Exemption of Transport Allowance and Medical Reimbursement from Income Tax – NC JCM Staff Side