Introduction of SPARROW for CSSS officers
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi
Dated 12th May, 2016.
Subject: Introduction of SPARROW for CSSS officers.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s OM of even number dated 13.04.2016 on the subject mentioned above and to say that the website enabling online filing of APAR for CSSS officers has been made live by this Department which may be accessed through https:/Isparrow-csss.eoffice.gov.in.
2. In this regard, all the Ministries/Departments of CSSS were requested to nominate officers to perform the roles as functionaries i.e. Custodian (Nodal Officer), Custodian(Alternative Functionary), PAR Manager and EMD Manager. The Ministries/Departments were requested to provide the same information in respect of officers nominated in the enclosed proforma to NIC.
3. Ministries/Departments, as per the Annexure, have either not furnished the requisite information so far or have furnished only hard copies. Concerned Ministries/Departments are requested to expedite the requisite information on priority basis through e-mail,as requested.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Click Here to Download Circular
- Fixation of range of seniority for promotion from PA to PS grade of CSSS- Select List Year 2015
- Introduction of SPARROW for CSCS Officials – DoPT
- Review of CSSS in the Grade of Personal Assistant under FR 56 (j) and Rule 48 of CCS(Pension) Rules, 1972
- Assurance given in reply to Lok Sabha Unstarred Question No.1654 answered on 10.08.2011 regarding Rotational Transfer Policy Details of incumbency in alt the grades of CSS
- Vacancies of Stenographer Grade ‘D’ of CSSS – Dopt orders on 28.1.2016