National Council Staff Side Secretary writes to Cabinet Secretary on 7th Pay Commission
Shiva Gopal Mishra
National Council (Staff Side)
Joint Consultative Machinery
Central Government Employees
13-C, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi – 110001
E Mail : [email protected]
Dated: May 2, 2016
The Cabinet Secretary,
(Government of India),
Sub: Recommendations of the VII CPC
We have submitted a rejoiner on the report of VII CPC, seeking bilateral settlement on the issues related to VII CPC.
You are gracious enough to convene a meeting on 1st March, 2016, wherein members of the Staff Side, National Council(JCM) and Empowered Committee of Secretaries participated. Subsequently, another truncated meeting was held on 30th March, 2016. In both the meetings Official Side heard our views, but no reaction of the Official Side was expressed except general remarks.
I have been directed to draw your kind attention towards minutes of the Standing Committee of National Council(JCM) held on 7th May, 2008 and our rejoiner submitted to government in the matter of report of VI CPC.
You will kindly find that, it was not only a general discussion, but also Official Side explained their views on each and every issue.
I would, therefore, request your goodself to kindly arrange for similar type meeting for bilateral settlement on each of the issues raised by the Staff Side, NC/JCM before Empowered Committee of Secretaries.
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Secretary, Staff Side
Authority: Confederation Blog
- Recommendations of 7thCPC – Rejoinder submitted by NCJCM staff side
- GOVT SHOULD NOT TAKE THE JCM (NC) STAFFSIDE FOR A RIDE CONFRONTATION WILL BECOME INEVITABLE IF UNILATERAL ORDERS ARE ISSUED
- Brief of the meeting held today between the Government of India and the National Council JCM Staff Side
- Preliminary Staff Side meeting of the Standing Committee members will be held on 1.3.2016
- Outcome of meeting with Cabinet Secretary held on 1.3.2016 – Confederation