7th CPC: Secretaries group submits final report to Fin Min; Cabinet approval in 15 days
New Delhi: It’s good news for central government employees eagerly waiting for the implementation of 7th Pay Commission.
The implementation of 7th Pay Commission appears to be a matter of a few days now. As per Dainik Jagran report, the Cabinet Secretary met the PMO officials on Wednesday and apprised them about the secretaries panel’s recommendations on the salary and allowances hike recommended for central government employees.
The secretaries panel reviewing the 7th pay commission’s recommendations have submitted its report to the Finance Ministry. The Finance Ministry will prepare a note and present it before the Cabinet in the next 15 days.
With the threat of strike by central government employees looming large, the Cabinet is expected to take a prompt decision on the recommendations resulting in notification.
The salary hikes recommended are expected to apply from July.
Source : zeenews
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet Secretary met PMO, Government to take final decison this week
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet likely to approve salary hike by June-end
- Secy panel on 7th CPC to have key meeting on June 11; salary hikes unlikely to come in July
- 7th Pay Commission award, central government employees to get richer
- Govt likely to table the 7th pay commission report before Cabinet next month; notification to come soon