7th Pay Commission – Empowered Committee Expected to Submit Report by This Week End – This will give the much needed boost to lakhs of government employees.
Empowered Committee of Secretaries headed by Cabinet Secretary PK Sinha is all set to meet on coming Saturday (June 11) to give final shape to the changes on 7th Pay Commission recommendation.
This will give the much needed boost to lakhs of government employees who are anxiously waiting for the implementation of the recommendation of the 7th Pay Commission.
The secretaries group is expected to meet on June 11 to finally wrap up its report on the remuneration of government employees.
Reliable Sources further state that it will take only a few days afterwards by the finance ministry to implement the higher pay package for central government employees.
Reliable sources add, the secretaries group has recommended between Rs 2,70,000 and Rs 21,000 hike for the higher and the lower level. This is twenty thousand more in the upper limit prescribed by the 7th CPC and three thousand more in the lower level set by the commission.
It may be recalled that the government had set up a high-powered panel headed by Cabinet Secretary P K Sinha to process the recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission which will have bearing on the remuneration of 47 lakh central government employees and 52 lakh pensioners.
Source: Zee News
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees to get higher pay scales than recommended earlier
- 7th Pay Commission – Panel to give final shape to recommendations on June 11
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet likely to approve salary hike by June-end
- 7th Pay Commission: Secy panel to meet today to process recommendations
- 7th Pay Commission Latest NEWS – Empowered Committee Meeting may be held Today