7th Pay Commission – Panel to give final shape to recommendations on June 11
New Delhi, May 31: Wait of government employees may soon get over as the group of secretaries headed by Cabinet Secretary PK Sinha is all set to meet on June 11.
If reports are to be believed then the group on June 11 will give final shape to the changes on 7th Pay Commission recommendations.
According to a Zeenews report, “The secretaries group is expected to meet on June 11 to finally wrap up its report on the remuneration of government employees.
News reports further state that it will take only a few days afterwards by the finance ministry to implement the higher pay package for central government employees.
” The recommendations when implemented would have bearing on remuneration of 47 lakh central government employees and 52 lakh pensioners. Subject to acceptance by the government, the recommendations will take effect from January 1, 2016.
The 7th Pay panel suggested 23.55% hike in pay and allowances of government employees. Pay will go up by 16%; increase in allowances will be 63%; increase in pension will be 24%.
Source : OneIndia News
- 7th Pay Commission Latest NEWS – Empowered Committee Meeting may be held Today
- 7th Pay Commission – Empowered Committee Expected to Submit Report by This Week End
- 7th Pay Commission: Secy panel to meet today to process recommendations
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet Secretary met PMO, Government to take final decison this week
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt staff likely to get 30% more ‘increment’ than recommended