7th Pay Commission: Secy panel to meet today to process recommendations
New Delhi: The Empowered Committee of Secretaries headed by the Cabinet Secretary Pradeep Kumar Sinha is all set to meet on Saturday (June 11) to finally process the recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission which will have bearing on the remuneration of 47 lakh central government employees and 52 lakh pensioners.
The Empowered Committee of Secretaries is functioning as a Screening Committee to process the recommendations with regard to all relevant factors of the Commission in an expeditious detailed and holistic fashion.
Government had earlier decided to set up a high-powered panel headed by Cabinet Secretary P K Sinha in January this year to process the recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission.
Media reports further state that after getting final nod from the Empowered Committee of Secretaries, Finance Ministry will take only a few days to implement the higher pay package for central government employees.
As per reports, the secretaries group has recommended a minimum and maximum pay between Rs 2,70,000 and Rs 21,000. This is twenty thousand more in the upper limit and three thousand more in the lower level, recommended by the Commission in November last year.
Source : Zee News
- 7th Pay Commission – Empowered Committee Expected to Submit Report by This Week End
- 7th Pay Commission Latest NEWS – Empowered Committee Meeting may be held Today
- 7th Pay Commission: Central Govt employees to get higher pay scales than proposed earlier
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees to get arrears in one installment ahead of Dusshera
- 7th Pay Commission – Minimum Pay 23,400,Maximum Pay 3,25,000,Double Rate of Allowances & Advances are in Empowered Committee’s Bag: Media Report