NFIR : 7th CPC Recommendation
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF INDIAN RAILWAYMEN
3,Chelmsford Road, New Delhi – 110 055
Indian National Trade Union Congress (INTUC)
International Transport Workers Federation (ITF)
The General Secretaries of
Affiliated Unions of NFIR
Sub: 7th CPC Recommendations – reg.
Cabinet’s decision on minimum wage is totally disappointing as no improvement has been made. Equally in multiplier factor, there is no improvement.
As already decided, the JCM constituent organizations will be compelled to go on strike.
NJCA will meet very soon (either today or tomorrow) to take stock of the situation and issue directions.
- NFIR clarified that there is no change on Indefinite Strike decision of NJCA
- Meeting of National Joint Council of Action (NJCA) held at New Delhi on 08th February 2016-reg.
- Revival of Indefinite Strike – AIRF & NFIR Yet to Take a Decision!
- NJCA will meet again on 7.3.2016
- Government’s assurance on 7th CPC issues mainly relating to Minimum Wage & Multiplying Factor