Paramilitary DGs meet Home Minister over 7th Pay Commission
A number of paramilitary chiefs today met Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh in order to present their proposals and demands vis-a-vis the forthcoming implementations of the 7th Pay Commission.
Five Directors General (DGs), including Krishna Chaudhary (ITBP), K Durga Prasad (CRPF), Archana Ramasundaram (SSB), Surender Singh (CISF) and O P Singh (NDRF), met the Minister at his office in South Block here and presented a memorandum to him.
The government in January had set up a high-powered panel headed by Cabinet Secretary P K Sinha to process the recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission which will have a bearing on the remuneration of 47 lakh central government employees and 52 lakh pensioners.
The Empowered Committee of Secretaries will function as a Screening Committee to process the recommendations with regard to all relevant factors of the Commission in an expeditious detailed and holistic fashion.
Source : http://www.business-standard.com/
- 7th Pay Commission: Secy panel to meet today to process recommendations
- 7th Pay Commission Latest NEWS – Empowered Committee Meeting may be held Today
- 7th pay commission: Central govt employees to get single-tier pay band
- 7th Pay Commission: Rs 70,000 crore allocated for its implementation in Budget 2016
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees to get higher pay scales than recommended earlier