7th Pay Commission: Check out! New salary of PRT, TGT and PGT teachers
New Delhi: Check out the revised salary of PRT, TGT and PGT teachers as per 7th Pay Commission recommendations, approved by the Union Cabinet on June 29.
The Union Cabinet in its meeting on June 29 accepted the recommendations of Justice A K Mathur headed 7th Pay Commission in respect of the hike in basic pay and pension but the decision on its suggestions relating to allowances has been referred to a Committee headed by Finance Secretary.
The Committee will complete its work in a time bound manner and submit its reports within a period of 4 months. Till a final decision, all existing allowances will continue to be paid at the existing rates.
Rate of annual increment has been retained at 3 percent.
All PRT, TGT and PGT teachers are now fall under Pay Band 9,300-34,800.
Pay Band 9,300-34,800 (In Rupees)
|PRT/JBT (Primary Teacher)||TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher)||PGT (Post Graduate Teacher)|
|Entry Pay (EP)||13500||17140||18150|
Source : Zee News
- Percentage of HRA in 7th pay commission after cabinet approval
- 7th CPC – How it will change your exact salary-know simply
- KV School Employees Post Code and Subject Code
- KV Staff: Post Code & Subject Code
- Bonanza for Central government employees: 7th Pay Commission recommendations rolled out