7th Pay Commission Notification likely this week – Indian Express reports
7th Pay Commission: Centre likely to issue notification this week
Once the notification is issued, central government employees could get the revised pay from their August salaries
The Union government is likely to issue a notification for the implementation of the 7th Pay Commission recommendations this week.
Once the notification is issued, central government employees could get the revised pay from their August salaries. “Once issues by the Ministry, the notification will be given all pay panel benefits to 4.8 million central government employees and 5.2 million pensioners, except allowances,” a finance ministry official told reporters.
The 7th Pay Commission recommendations relating to allowances has been referred to a Finance Secretary Committee by the cabinet, which is expected to submit its reports in four months. Until this, allowances are to be paid according to the existing rates under the existing pay structure, says a cabinet note.
The Cabinet, last month, approved the recommendations made by the 7th pay commission. Speaking at a press conference, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley accepted the recommendation to increase minimum pay from existing Rs 7,000 to Rs 18,000 per month. He announced that a fitment factor of 2.57 would apply for pay revision of all employees. And the rate of annual increment has been retained at 3%.
Source : http://indianexpress.com/
- 7th Pay Commission: Hike now only in basic pay
- ‘Notification On ‘7th Pay Commission’ Next Week’
- 7th Pay Commission Latest News – Central Government Employees set to get 14.27% hike from August 1st on Basic Pay
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt employees to get revised allowances from Oct 1; committee to submit report this week
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet Secretary met PMO, Government to take final decison this week