Committee to look into anomalies of 7th pay panel implementation
New Delhi, June 29 (IANS) The Union Cabinet, which on Wednesday announced implementation of the 7th Pay Commission, has decided to constitute three separate committees, including one to look into the anomalies likely to arise out of enforcement of the commission’s Report.
“The two separate committees constituted includes for suggesting measures for streamlining the implementation of National Pension System (NPS) and to look into anomalies likely to arise out of implementation of the Commission’s Report,” said the statement.
The cabinet approved the Seventh Pay Commission Report’s recommendations for central government employees, which will impact the some 47 lakh central government employees and 53 lakh pensioners.
The cabinet has also constituted a committee to address the implementation issues vis-a-vis revision of pension.
“The general recommendations of the Commission on pension and related benefits have been approved by the Cabinet. Both the options recommended by the Commission as regards pension revision have been accepted subject to feasibility of their implementation,” an official statement said.
Source : http://www.canindia.com/
- Resolution for Revising Pension in 7th CPC will be issued soon
- Kerala Pay Revision Commission Recommendations approved by Cabinet
- 7th CPC Recommendations on Pay and Pensionary Benefits
- Cabinet accepts both two options for fixation of 7th CPC Revised Pension
- 7th Pay Commission award, central government employees to get richer