Download 7th CPC Option form and Conditions to Exercising Option
7th Government has approved 7th Pay Commission and issued Gazette Notification of implementation today. The Notification has given some surprise by increasing Annual Increments date from one day to Two days in a year. So there will not be any discrepancy on account of granting Annual Increment. So accordingly all the Government Employee to exercise the Option for revising Pay . Besides these , if a Govt servant wants to continue in Sixth CPC Pay Scale he can be permitted
All the central Government employees have to Exercise Option in the prescribed Form attached below. This 7th CPC option form is issued along with 7th CPC prescribed form to revise the salary.
Number 1 Option in the Option form is to revise the salary as per 7th CPC from 1.1.2016.
Number 2 Option is to continue in Sixth CPC until the the date of Promotion and upgradation/ the date of next increment / the date of subsequent increment raising the pay to the level prescribed by Govt servants/ vacate or cease to draw pay in the existing pay structure.
- Option for Revising 7th CPC pay on Increment date is Beneficial in Rare cases
- EXTENSION OF TIME-LIMIT TO RE-EXERCISE OPTION WHOSE INCREMENT WAS DURING FEB-06 TO JUNE-06
- Pay Fixation on Promotion or MACP in 7th CPC – Option Calculation with illustrations
- Exercise option within Three Months of the Date of Notification
- 7th CPC Option Anomaly : Non Grant of Option for Pay Fixation in Revised Pay