Government assures NJCA that the 7th CPC Pay Scale and other issues will be considered
Press Information Bureau
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Government assures Representatives of Unions representing employees of the Central Government that the issues raised by them relating to the pay scales and other recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission would be considered by a High Level Committee
Representatives of Unions representing employees of the Central Government had met the Home Minister Shri Rajnath Singh, the Finance Minister Shri Arun Jaitley and the Minister for Railways Sh. Suresh Prabhu in the evening of 30th June, 2016.
They had requested that certain issues raised by them in relation to the pay scales and other recommendations of the Pay Commission be allowed to be raised before a Committee of Secretaries looking into different aspects of grievances of employees in relation to the Pay Commission recommendations.
The Ministers assured the Union leaders that the issues raised by them would be considered by a High Level Committee.
Source : PIB
- NJCA Defers Strike on the face of Government Assuring Consideration of Staff Side Views
- 7th CPC Report – Minimum wage and Multiplier Factor for Central Government Employees : NFIR
- New pay hike from April 2018 – 7th pay commission
- 7th Pay Commission – Rajnath Singh Assures Recommendations will be Implemented before June 30
- Railways Approach Ministry of Finance to Eliminate Anomalies in Pay Structure of Their Staff and Supervisors