Mode of payment of arrears of pay- 7th CPC – Revised Pay Rules, 2016
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(Department of Expenditure)
New Delhi, the 25th July, 2016
14. Mode of payment of arrears of pay.—The arrears shall be paid during the Financial Year 2016-2017.
Explanation.- For the purpose of this rule, “arrears of pay” in relation to a Government servant, means the difference between-
(i) the aggregate of the pay and dearness allowance to which he is entitled on account of the revision of his pay under these rules for the period effective from the 1st day of January, 2016; and
(ii) the aggregate of the pay and dearness allowance to which he would have been entitled (whether such pay and dearness allowance had been received or not) for that period had his pay and allowances not been so revised.
- 7th CPC Arrears for PBORs (Army, Air Force, Navy)
- Enhanced Rates of DA for TN Govt Employees, Pensioners and Family Pensioners
- Rajasthan G.O – Dearness Allowance to Work-charged Employees from July 2018
- Railway DA Order – Payment of Dearness Allowance to Railway employees – Revised rates effective from 01.01.2014.
- 7% DA Order for Armed Forces Officers and PBOR including NCs(E)